SOLIDWORKS Plastics brings easy-to-use injection molding simulation directly to the designers of plastic parts and injection molds, as well as advanced CAE analysis. It simulates how melted plastic flows during the injection molding process to predict manufacturing-related defects on parts and molds. You can quickly evaluate manufacturability while you design, to eliminate costly mold rework, improve part quality, and accelerate time to market. A Results Adviser provides troubleshooting steps and practical design advice to help diagnose and avoid potential problems.
SolidWorks Plastics - Simulation-driven design for plastics part production
- Powerful and fast state-of-the-art meshing covers geometries from thin-walled parts to very thick and solid parts.
SolidWorks Plastics Standard - FOR PLASTICS PART DESIGNERS
- Fully embedded in the SolidWorks 3D design environment so you can analyze
- Modify designs for manufacturability at the same time you optimize for form, fit, and function
- Easy to learn and use and facilitates design team communication
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional - FOR MOLD DESIGNERS AND MOLD MAKERS
- Avoid costly mold rework
- Optimize feed system design
- Estimate cycle time, clamp tonnage, and shot size
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium - FOR ADVANCED CAE ANALYSTS AND MOLD DESIGNERS
- Cooling line analysis: Design and analyze simple or complex mold cooling line layouts
- Reduce time and cost: Optimize cooling system design to minimize cycle times and decrease manufacturing costs
- Improve overall process: Optimize part and mold design, material selection, and processing parameters to reduce or eliminate molded part warpage
SolidWorks Plastics - Simulation-driven design for plastics part production- works directly on your 3D model, avoiding translation issues