Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and extensive suite of SOLIDWORKS Simulation packages. You can set up virtual real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.
SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- Test the performance of assembly in terms of stress, strain, displacements or Factor of safety
- Optimize the design by automatically modifying parametric model geometry
- Test the performance of a product dropped on a rigid or flexible floor
- Study the impact of thermal loads on designs
- Predict and control products natural modes of - vibration (frequencies) and bucklingEvaluate the consumed life of a design submitted to repeated loading
- Use 2D simplification and sub-modeling to simplify complex study
- Event-based motion analysis for assemblies provides validation test for parts and assemblies in 3D environment, enhancing innovation.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
- Including all features from SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- Simulate large deflection effects
- Analyze materials with non-linear behaviors, like plastic and rubber products
- Dynamic Simulation for parts and assemblies
- Simulate composite materials