For early-stage hardware startups that meet the eligibility criteria, the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works for Startups program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources at no cost to help you succeed
The 3DEXPERIENCE Works for Startups Program
Provides new start-up companies the following benefits:
1) 12-month accounts of 3DEXPERIENCE Works including SOLIDWORKS for CAD, Simulation, Visualization, and more.
2) MySolidWorks online training.
3) Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at 3DEXPERIENCE events and promotion in 3DEXPERIENCE campaigns and social communities.
4) Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next level
Are you eligible?
1) Your company is not currently a SOLIDWORKS customer.
2) Your company must or plan to design, build and sell a physical product – no service companies or consultants.
3) Your company must have less than $1M in funding and revenue and under 3 years in business for the Early Stage Program.
4) Your company must have less than $5M in funding and revenue and under 5 years in business for our Scale Up Program.
How to apply for your free 3DExperience Works license(s)
1) Complete the Application
2) After you finish the application, you will be directed to the our online community on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for additional information. After clicking Submit, you will be forwarded to create a 3DEXPERIENCE ID and connect with us. http://www.solidworks.com/startup-program