3D Sculptor will make your work more fun 3D Sculptor is a design role that runs in the cloud and will allow designers to create, review and evaluate complex shapes With the easy-to-use push-pull feature, you can easily pick up your online device whenever inspiration strikes
Sculpt, play and communicate on cloud
What if your job was more interesting? 3D Sculptor will make your work more fun. 3D Sculptor is a design role that runs in the cloud and will allow designers to create, review and evaluate complex shapes. With the easy-to-use push-pull feature, you can easily pick up your online device whenever inspiration strikes.
Ideal for industrial designers, mechanical engineers, and digital artists, 3D Sculptor features subdivision (Sub-D) surface modeling capabilities, as well as built-in collaboration and data management capabilities.
No need for expensive hardware. 3D Sculptor gives you the freedom to design anytime, anywhere on your computer, phone or tablet.
Easy to Deploy
Save time and IT costs typically associated with complex software. With 3D Sculptor updates, you don't have to worry about upgrades, service packs, or installations.
Quickly style 3D models
- 3D Sculptor includes the xShape application, a 3D Sub-D modeling application with the following capabilities: - Push-pull interaction for rapid creation of complex surfaces
- Sketch guide where images and sketches can be used to create 3D surface geometry
- Ability to automatically convert subdivision surfaces to NURBS geometry
- Create stylized models faster than parametric tools
3D Sculptor has direct import and export capabilities so users can easily bring their designs into the SOLIDWORKS® desktop and other 3DEXPERIENCE® Works solutions. Seamless integration simplifies workflow. Switch easily between 3D Sculptor, SOLIDWORKS and other solutions like 3D Creator.
When users modify 3D Sculptor designs, models in SOLIDWORKS or other 3DEXPERIENCE Works products, the files are automatically updated.
Built-in data management and collaboration
- Built-in version control allows you to focus on design, not managing data. Connect with key stakeholders with communication tools that will enable users to: Change item shapes at any time without remodeling
- Eliminate rework between industrial and mechanical teams
- Avoid data transformation and remodeling. The geometry created is clean, accurate and usable downstream.
- Make changes dynamically for immediate feedback