·Browse through PDM Projects, BOM, Where Used, and
Contains tabs, while file data loads asynchronously.
·See the information you need show up instantly once
you’ve reached your desired location.
Browse through the PDM
Vault more quickly as you
no longer need to wait for
all data to be loaded.
2、Enhanced Search Interface With Advanced Features
· Search quickly right from Windows Explorer with no need
to open additional windows.
· Search for multiple variables at the same time with
any combination of operands, e.g., bold & iron | screw |
Refine your search and find
the right product data more
quickly and easily.
3、Child Reference State Conditions
· Define conditions based on the state of immediate
child references to control the parent file transition in
SOLIDWORKS® PDM Professional.
· Prevent a parent file from moving through a workflow if
the child references don’t match the specified condition.
For example, you cannot move a PDF to the “approved”
state if its child drawing is still “under development.”
Create more-precise product
workflows based on the
relationship between parent
status and child status.
4、Bill of Materials Tab in SOLIDWORKS PDM Web2
· Access Computed bill of materials, Weldment bill of
materials, Weldment Cut Lists, and SOLIDWORKS bill
of materials in read-only view in SOLIDWORKS PDM
View bill of materials from
any device with any screen
layout by using responsive
5、List of Files to Download in SOLIDWORKS PDM Web2
· Review the list of files to download in SOLIDWORKS PDM
Professional Web2 when “download with references” has
· View the list of files in a table where columns can be
customized in the “download with references” user
Save time by examining your
files to see if they contain
the right data before you
start a massive download.
6、SOLIDWORKS Manage Plenary Web Client
· View and interact with file data in SOLIDWORKS PDM
using the Plenary Web client.
· Use new Home and Project modules.
Use the full capabilities
of the SOLIDWORKS PDM
desktop client remotely
and enjoy a better user
7、SOLIDWORKS Manage Outlook Integration
· Save your Microsoft Outlook emails directly into a
SOLIDWORKS Manage record.
· Create new records, such as Cases, from the data in an
Easily incorporate important
email data directly into
8、SOLIDWORKS Manage SubProcess
· When sending multiple records through a process, move
some of the affected items into another connected
subprocess for greater flexibility.
· The subprocess retains the history of the parent process.
Streamline your workflows
and increase flexibility when
working with multiple
affected items in a process.
9、SOLIDWORKS Manage Project Management
· Create Network diagrams and PERT charts with the
enhanced charting tools.
· Get an instant insight into the user workload with the
new capacity planning tools.
Manage your projects
and user workload more
10、SOLIDWORKS Manage Dashboard Viewer
· Continuously display key dashboards on community
monitors with the new Dashboard Viewer application.
· View dashboards in full screen mode for greater visibility.
Dashboards update periodically.
information to all
stakeholders in an easily
accessible and up-to-date