· Combine linear elements for faster solution and
quadratic elements for higher accuracy in the same
Validate designs more
quickly while still
capturing accurate results
for critical components.
· Check for common errors in simulation, such as result
location, material, and mesh volume.
Be confident that you have
the correct simulation
setup and results.
3、Distributed Coupling for Pins and Bolts
· Allow faces attached to Pin and Bolt connectors to
Achieve a more realistic
representation of a
4、Thermal Loads for Beams
· Import temperatures from thermal analysis on models
with beams as load to perform stress analysis.
Save a substantial amount of
time and computer resources
by using beams instead of
shells and solids.
5、Free-Body Forces for Nonlinear Studies
· Now you can calculate free-body forces for contact,
external loads, restraints, and more in nonlinear studies.
Help users quickly obtain
results such as Reaction
6、Redesigned Mesh Property Manager and Enhanced Solid
· Streamline mesh creation with Mesh Property Manager
and create a hybrid mesh, combining tetrahedral and
prism elements, with Solid Mesh.
Reduce the number of steps
to create a mesh and make
it better suited for plastic
7、Ability to Create Body from Deformed Shape
· Export a deformed shape as a SOLIDWORKS part after
running a warpage analysis.
Evaluate a part’s deformed
shape and assembly fit
requirements for the plastic
injection molding process.
8、Material Library Updates
· Access an accurate and up-to-date online database for
Save time by finding the
material you need ready
for use in the Plastics
9、Geometry-Based Boundary Conditions
· Assign more boundary conditions, such as injection
points and control valves, directly on geometry entities.
Geometry and boundary conditions are directly connected
and automatically updated when changes occur.
Position injection points
and control valves more
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
· Display as a graph the amount of heat transferred from
one component to another by conduction.
Easily explore the heat
path and understand your